Note: To make this recipe, you will need a waffle machine!
Makes: 6 waffles
2 eggs, separated
2 tsp brown sugar
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup water
2 cups self raising flour
2 tbs corn flour
2 tbs cocoa powder
1/4 cup oil
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
fresh or frozen raspberries
1. In a bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar together. Then add milk, water and mix well.
2. In another larger bowl, sift flour, corn flour and cocoa powder. Then add in the egg mixture and oil. Stir mixture into a smooth batter.
3. Add in the eggs whites and fold through the batter.
4. Allow the mixture to stand for about 10 minutes. Then fold through raspberries.
5. Use about 1/2 cup of batter for each waffle.
6. Once waffles are cooked, stack onto a plate and top with fresh raspberries, nuts, honey and desiccated coconut!
Author: Kira Arapidis