Note: You will need a waffle machine to make this!
Makes: 6 waffles
2 eggs, separated
2 tsp brown sugar
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup water
2 cups self raising flour
2 tbs corn flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
fresh strawberries, sliced
1. In a bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar together. Then add milk, water and mix well.
2. In another larger bowl sift flour, corn flour and cocoa powder. Then add in the egg mixture to the flour. Stir mixture into a smooth batter.
3. Add in the eggs whites and fold through the batter.
4. Allow the mixture to stand for about 10 minutes.
5. Use about 1/2 cup of batter for each waffle.
6. Once waffles are cooked, stack onto a plate and top with strawberries, banana, walnuts and honey!
Author: Kira Arapidis