The perfect combination for a muffin, loaf or cake- Banana and Raspberry! What more could you ask for?!
Makes: 1 small loaf + 6 muffins
1 cup Jalna Greek yoghurt
3 tablespoons honey
1 cup white self-rasiing flour
1 cup wholemeal self-easing flour (or you could just you 2 cups self-rasing instead)
1/2 tsp bicarb soda
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 large banana, mashed
1 cup frozen raspberries (or fresh if available)
1 extra banana, sliced (for topping)
1. Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celsius. Lightly grease a small loaf pan and line the base with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang on all sides (this makes it easier to take out) Also grease a muffin tray.
2. Whisk yoghurt, honey and eggs together in a small bowl.
3. Combine flours, bicarb soda and sugar in another bowl. Make a well in the centre to add in the yoghurt mixture and the mashed banana. Whisk all to combine. Then stir in the raspberries.
4. Pour mixture into the prepared pan. Place sliced banana onto the top of the mixture.
5. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until cooked (insert skewer through the centre until it comes out clean)
6. Stand for 5 minutes, to allow both the loaf and muffins to cool down.
Author: Kira Arapidis