Makes: 12 hash browns
2 large potatoes, peeled, grated, excess water removed
1/4 cup onions, thinly sliced
1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
1 tbs paprika
pepper & salt
1/2 large cucumber, sliced, cut in quarters
tbs white vinegar
1. Preheat oven at 190 degrees celsius. Lightly grease a baking tray with oil
2. Mix all ingredients together into a large bowl
3. Scoop a handful of the mixture and roll into medium-sized balls. Place balls on baking tray and then use hands to slightly flatten each hash brown
4. Place baking tray in the oven for about 15 minutes. Take baking tray out of the oven and flip each fritter over with a spatula.
5. Cook for a further 30 minutes. Hash browns should turn out nicely cooked and golden
Enjoy with a simple cucumber salad!
Author: Kira Arapidis